Official donation and support pages:
1. The official sign up page to volunteer. Whether you can go to Ferguson personally or you can only do something in your community, there’s a place for you to help. You’re not powerless. Spreading information is important and crucial but actively volunteering and donating is important as well.
1. Operation Hush or Help: OHOH is doing groundwork feeding protestors. You can directly donate money via paypal, purchase a t-shirt or sweater from teespring (linked above and it ships internationally) or pick an item from their Amazon wishlist to send. If you have specific ideas or question as to how you can help you can email them at OpHelpOrHush@gmail.com
2. Michael Brown’s Memorial Fund All donations go to funeral, court, travel and living expenses associated with the court process etc.
3. Feed the Students of Ferguson: All donations are going to The St. Louis Area Foodbank. They’re providing meals to students in and around Ferguson who have been without meals because of their dependence on school to feed them and the delaying of the school year’s start. If you would like to volunteer here: click this
4. MORE: All donations help them provide bail for fellow protestors. “The role of jail support is to track and triage, as well as get to know a lot of incredible folks on the front lines in Ferguson.” Linked above is their sign up sheet to volunteer for Jail Support. Contact them at (314) 862-2249, email: email@example.com or on Twitter
5. Sign the White House petition If international, leave the zip code slot blank.
6. Send your condolences and support to the family of Michael Brown via the NAACP.
It’s time we inconvenience ourselves for something greater.